Thursday, September 29, 2016

SIXTH AVENUE

They are located almost opposite to Downtown Cafe at P.T. Usha Road, in the building which comprises Natural's Salon and Talwalkar's Gym. This restaurant doesn't need to keep a selfie contest or to keep their customers busy with books, as most people come here for selfies or 'USIE' ( a group selfie), LOL! just learnt a new term. It has a good ambiance, walls painted with shades of one of my favorite colors (turquoise) and I just loved the shade of turquoise which their staff wears.
I visited this place on a sunday evening at around 6:00pm, but I guess it was a wrong time as they hardly had anything that I finalised on. I asked for hot dogs, chocolate lava cake and some sandwiches and none were available. Finally I selected some veg sandwich but I really enjoyed it. Entire time I just noticed people posing andhopping from one table to another to get a better shot. I can't review much about the food but I might edit this post once I visit them again. But I would say that this restaurant is known for their ambiance and will the most preferred spot for selfies. I badly wanted to try their nutella waffles which almost all of my friends love and will surely visit this place again to try them.
20160424_175644


No comments:

Post a Comment