Wednesday, September 28, 2016

MOMO MIA!

Since my foodie friend is from Lucknow and she always craves for momos, I googled for 'momos in Kozhikode' and some how found this place which has been newly opened at Convent Road, next to Five Star Chicken.
They have a limited menu divided into three parts- Veg, Chicken and Beef. They serve both steamed and Fried Schezwan momos. I selected the classic chicken steamed momos and my friend selected the classic veg steamed momos. I have noticed that in Kerala every restaurant takes time to serve vegetarian dishes, I guess my friend is the only one who asks for them. In MomoMia as well, veg momos took time but were served hot and fresh whereas my chicken momos were cold and dry, each with red spicy chutney. I didn't enjoy them much, but my friend loved them and I guess she will visit this place again each time she craves for momos. They are reasonably priced for around Rs 50 or Rs 70, but according to my friend they are obviously pricier than those in the North India. Finally, it is a good place for momo lovers, as there are only few places in Kozhikode which serve MoMos!
momomia

Classic Chicken Momos

No comments:

Post a Comment