Wednesday, September 28, 2016

BUNCLUB

A cafe which I have not just visited several times but explored completely. Though I have tried literally everything from here, I can assure you that the desserts served here are good. Currently, they have two cafes one located at VeePee Space, near civil station, Eranhiphalam, this one has a better ambience and is spacious, and the other one is located at Asma Tower on Mavoor Road and is smaller with a limited menu but a place to have a quick meal.
The staff here has never disappointed me except for once when they took really long to prepare a smoothie, but you can expect that much delay due to the huge crowd sometimes at this cafe. The service at the smaller cafe is really quick and this one is mostly crowded. The larger one is open till late on weekends and you will still find it fully occupied at this time. The lava bun, donuts , French Elysee, BC Special Pasta and Mojitos are a must-try. Though they have a variety of buns, I always prefer the regular lava bun with kadak chai (a good combo). This is a place for people with a sweet tooth and for people like my friends who get hungry late night. I have visited this place on many weekends and after exams to relax and have a nice dinner, and I feel I still can't get enough of it.

bunclub


No comments:

Post a Comment