Wednesday, September 28, 2016

DOWNTOWN CAFE

I guess this was the first restaurant I visited in Kozhikode as it was suggested by many of my seniors at college, and the first thing I ordered was I think BBQ Chicken Burger, which was just fine. For my next visit I ordered Lasagne and an Americano, both were too bad to gulp and I must say that they have their own recipe for Lasagne which I don't prefer at all. My friends chose to have a steak and a hot dog, and till now we haven't found any place in Kozhikode which serves good steaks but they enjoyed the hot dog. I have visited Downtown several times after that, and have tried literally everything in their menu (I don't like the new menu design). Out of all we have tried we visit this place often just for one thing, that is their  Sizzling Brownie. I also would suggest them to improve on the way they serve food, such as avoiding serving in paper packages.
They have two cafes one at PT Usha Road and the other at Bypass Road. The ambiance is simple and the staff is very friendly. They don't have WiFi facility and keep books for customers to read, which I highly appreciate. At their P.T Usha outlet I have always seen every model of Royal Enfield parked and I have no idea whom they belong but if you are a biker or a bike freak then you can always visit this place to have a look at a collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment