Tuesday, October 4, 2016

ZAIN'S

Located at the beach road, Zain's restaurant appears as some house from outside that is painted in red. Mostly a lady or an aged couple sit as the cashier, who I guess are also the owners. I have visited Zain's several times and always alone. I have tried all their Chicken and Prawn biryani, though both have similar taste yet both are really good. The portion is large, but I never doubt my capacity when it comes to biryani. Biryani is like fuel to me, and Zain's many times forms one of my preferred fuel stations. Biryanis are served with the traditional coconut chutney, pickle and raita, which you may not prefer if you are used having hyderabadi biryani.They are also known for their traditional snacks but I have tried them, I have als heard that they serve some great delicacies during Ramadan, unfortunately I missed this opportunity for the second time.

Families mostly occupy  the compartment inside and they also have a prayer room. The ambience is very simple, you feel like you are served at someone's house. The price is very reasoable, staff is very friendly and service is quick.



No comments:

Post a Comment