Sunday, October 23, 2016

KINGSBAY

I visited their new outlet on the bypass road around 1 km ahead of HiLite mall, and the other one is located at the Customs road near Kozhikode beach. The newer one has a really good ambience but I guess it cannot occupy many people. We were in a group of three girls and it was my birthday, which unfortuntely comes up on Sundays. This place was heavily crowded and we had to wait in the non-AC compartment for around 10 minutes till we finally got a table. The walls have cartoons painted depicting fishermen and their catch, ans I feel that's what their best at, seafood. I have tried their pastas, fish kebab and some chicken dishes, one that I remember I guess was Palak chicken. Pasta was just fine, though with a good amount of cheese, Palak chicken was good but nothing could beat the fish kebabs. I have heard a lot about their prawns as well, and will surely visit again to try them. Their service was very slow and they have very few options for desserts, so we decided we will visit some other place for a sweet treat and as they might more time to serve them. Overall this restaurant has been good.


No comments:

Post a Comment