Sunday, October 23, 2016

CHIC KING

They have several chains at different locations in Kozhikode and the one I visited was next to RP Mall or Lamiya Silks. We all know that is an Indianised version of KFC, but I guess many like me would prefer KFC over Chic King as there is no difference in the pricing. I have tried both Veg and Chicken combos and I am not sure if it will fair to compare the taste with those of KFC. One thing I would want to alert people about is the garlic paste they serve, that it not only tastes bad but I have strong doubt that it's mostly stale. Everything else was less flavored but spicy and I feel their Veg stuff is as good as or better than that of KFC. I have a friend who travels really long just to visit Chic King as he finds everything they serve very unique and tasty. I feel the appearance and presentation of the food here is less appealing and I also found this outlet to be not that clean. The interiors are dull or could have been better to attract the children since they form a good part of customer group of such chains.

No comments:

Post a Comment