Monday, October 24, 2016

CREAM STONE

Cream stone, copy of Cold Stone, this place was a crowd puller when it was introduced.  So ths place basically serves you an icecream with toppings which are so badly smashed that you won't realise they exist when you eat the icecream. I have mostly had their chocolate one, but I just don't find it good enough to substitute cream stone with my favorites like Naturals and Baskin Robbins. The chocolate flavor is not so good, and I feel no matter what you add to it (brownie or chips), these toppings will not compensate for the average taste of the basic flavor. The smaller size is priced at Rs 100 and a bit larger at Rs 150. They have very limited options with flavors and I think they should innovate with flavors and improve on the taste. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment