Wednesday, October 5, 2016

TAAZA

A place, though just next to my institute, I have visited it mostly alone. It has also served several times as my fuel (biryani) station, if I feel lazy to travel to city, even though I don't enjoy their biryani much but it seems to be the best in Kunnamangalam. Some of their beef delicacies such as beef chilly is really good, but none of the other things on the menu are anything different. Service is good but extremely slow during Sunday evenings, due to large crowd which mostly constitutes families. This place has a very simple and dark ambience, but this place has been comfortable for me among all the restaurants in Kunnamangalam. They hardly have any options for vegetarians and those that exist aren't good at all, and this forms the reason for my friends not to visit this place much. I came across many of their chains on my way to Wayanad but haven't found another one in around Kozhikode city. It is located next to IIM Kozhikode main entrance with Ojin bakes on the other side. On exterior it looks huge and gives you more expectations but I feel the interiors can be improved, and also the menu card.



No comments:

Post a Comment